Sunday 13 January 2008

Uh oh.

I am in a controversial mood. I hate the government and stuff. Who decided that we would all obey some silly men in suits? Who made them superior? Stupid men. With their stupid ties and cufflinks. And stupid meetings where they all shout at each other and try to be funny. Sadly, politicians just aren't funny. It must be genetic. Stupids.

I was thinking about the Bench and how wonderfully professional all the shows are and it lead me to think about the pitch on Thursday. I would like say that I think the tensions in regards to the next pitch are going to reach a rather high level. The Bench is full of amazingly talented and pioneering individuals, all of whom are eager to exhibit their finest work. Understandably. And I think that there happens to be some particularly daring pitches coming up. Will there be a clash of the Titans? Who knows!

I do hope that all 'pitchers' will re-pitch their pitch (cor, that's a mouthful (that's what she said. Teehee)) ... Where was I? Ah yes. I hope they will re-pitch their pitches if they are unsuccessful. I think so many plays that have huge potential miss their opportunity because they just happen to be up against some very strong competition.

Good luck everyone though!

Here is some fantastic news: I have purchased a new folder for school, with dividers and paper to boot! I think that this sets me up to have a very organised couple of weeks. A tad overdue but better late than never. It is hard to keep up with everything though. The musical seems to be taking up a mahusive amount of time. I am most sure that it will be worth it. It will. Yes, it will. Won't it?

...

Can anybody think of something nice that they can say about a rhino? A rhino? Some trait that doesn't cause ya to have bouts of chronic nausea in a rhino? A rhino?

xxx

No comments: