Friday 21 March 2008

And it's the end of an era.

Just So is over.
I don't really know what I will do with my weekday evenings / Saturday mornings for a little while. With such a short run after such a comparatively huge period of rehearsal, it feels like we hardly reached the summit of our potential. Every evening we pushed that little bit harder, got a bit more applause, a bit more laughter. It was so much fun and no-one in the cast can be faulted. Every one was absolutely amazing and I will miss it hugely! I really really did embrace my inner rhino in the end and I am now very protective over my role! She is my very own rhino.

I suppose all I can do now is immerse myself in my studies to make up the lost time (pfffft.)

Yum. I do love a good cuppa tea. The thought just crossed my mind. Very possibly prompted by the mug that is standing right in front of me.

xxx

No comments: