Friday 7 August 2009

Off on Holly-day, innit.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...
Shame we're going to Herefordshire really then isn't it. Heehee.

Off for a lovely week in a little cottage. I am really rather excited. Sure; skiing is thrilling, camping is adventurous, hot climates are tempting but to be honest a quiet week in beautiful surroundings with hot running water is my idea of heaven at the moment. I do feel slightly guilty because for the rest of the family this is an opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of the 9 to 5 - jobs and responsibilities. For me, it's a chance to continue doing what I've done for the last 2 months: bum around achieving nothing. Since school ended (sob) I have found myself to be the most successful slob. It seems that without motivation I lapse into lazy rubbishness.

I need a mission...something to get my brain and bum in gear.

If only I had something to work towards.

If I only I was doing something of huge importance with copious amounts of responsibility attached.

Something like, oh I don't know, directing a play...?

Ah yes, that's right, I am doing that.

PANIC.

No comments: