Thursday 28 February 2008

Croak..Croak..

I'm trying to talk and do normal things but I totally have the flu. My throat feels like someone slashed out my tonsils in my sleep. Every time I get up I feel like I'm walking through a giant vat of treacle. I'm fluctuating between sub-zero, shivery temperatures and sweaty, boiling fevery things. Illness sucks.

On the upside though, it means that today I was able to indulge in a total of four episodes of Scrubs, two episodes of Fraiser, one of Will and Grace and one of King of Queens. I am ashamed to admit, though, that before this tirade of comedy hit the screen I was forced to sit through a good fifteen minutes of Jeremy Kyle until I resorted to stabbing my eyes out with a spork. The man is an idiot. He shouts very obvious things that any random person would be able to observe but, I assume because of the shouting, he gets applauded for it!
I give you an example:
"YOU HAVE HAD A KID WITH THIS GIRL AND NOW YOU ARE ON DRUGS"
Hoorah, clap clap clap, says the audience.
But surely he is just stating fact. Nothing more. Jeez.

I need more lemsip. And fast.

Ta-ra

No comments: